Full-time 30 hours per week with flexibility in work schedule.
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director (ED), the Development Director (Director) will spearhead development efforts as Audiences Unlimited, Inc. continues to grow. A new position in the organization, the Director will have the opportunity to build the development and fundraising functions. The Director will report directly to the Executive Director.
The Development Director will fulfill duties in multiple areas within the organization.
- Work closely with ED and Board of Directors in all development and fundraising endeavors
- Develop and execute the annual Development Work Plan
- Assist with the development of strategic action plan activities
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations through submission of grants, researching new grants, managing the annual fund, and coordinating contributions from local businesses
- Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising; maintain and implement the grant and report timeline calendar.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with donors including
- Support the Board of Directors by preparing board materials, participate in board meetings, and coordinate Board engagement with donors
- Using the marketing and communications plan, build relationships with our defined audience members and create and execute a strategy for increasing annual individual donors
- Manage the implementation of Donor Wrangler online donor management system and be responsible for data entry, gift processing, and point of contact history and information.
- Oversee the coordination and management of special events such as the Quarter Auction fundraiser.
- Generate content for publications/blogs to support fundraising activities and the Annual Impact Report.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Must embrace the mission of Audiences Unlimited
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, administrative, collaborative, and writing skills
- Have knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques
- Be a self-starter and goal driven
- Be organized and exhibit follow through on tasks and goals
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
Benefits include 60% single employee health insurance. Salary is negotiable with experience and other qualifications.
ABOUT AUDIENCES UNLIMITED
Please visit our website at www.audiencesunlimited.org or call 260-424-1064 x2 to speak with Anna Ross, Executive Director.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and three references to Anna Ross, Executive Director at email@example.com with the words DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR SEARCH in the subject line. The application deadline is August 25. The search will continue until the position is filled.